OptAir SR22-G3 and later
OptAir manages a Turbo/Perspective G3 series SR22 in the Detroit area (based at Willow Run)
- Garmin G1000 Perspective System
- Turbo Alley TN turbo-normalized – service ceiling 25,000
- Cruise speeds from 160 knots at 3000 MSL to around 200 knots in the flight levels at 75% power LOP (no more than 15.5 gph)
- 92 gal usable, 60 gal tabs
- Built-in O2 system, equipped with cannula and 2-masks with microphones
- Air conditioning
- Checkout in this aircraft qualifies owner/pilots to fly AirShares Elite aircraft which may be equipped with turbo-normalized engines and/or Garmin Perspective avionics.
OptAir is keeping an eye on the development of better single-engine turboprops and jets, and working with owners on future needs. We hope to have a 2nd tier, larger aircraft in the mix as soon as one makes sense for our owners.